Blushes and Highlights

This is such an adorable mini palette, it looks like a little chocolate bar and inside has a mirror and two very pretty shimmery pressed powder highlighter shades. The first, which is the smallest of the two is an icy white toned gold and the second, my favourite shade which is the larger one is a pink toned rose gold. Both of these are incredibly pigmented and wearable shades.

Shaped in a sweet heart compact and inspired by romance this blush has the most intricate bunny design pressed into the blush and creates a perfect romantic flush to the cheeks.

For a warm golden highlighter this pressed powder is so perfect. it's super pigmented and ideal for enhancing a holiday sunkissed look.

Gel to powder formulas are one of my favourite textures, so it's no surprise why I just had to have this blush. It's an almost too pretty to use product for me (and I have a few of those) because of the beautiful design on the powder itself. This is such a perfect blush shade for me, it's described as a innocent pink and its gorgeous. I also love that it's refillable so you only have to buy the outer packaging once.

I truly adore this highlighter, it's the perfect combination of a soft baby pink with silvery undertones. The shade name is perfectly matched to the powder and the packaging is so dreamy. This is easily my favourite pressed powder highlighter formula that I've tried, I just love it!

XO

Blogger Template Created by pipdig